Thank you for your interest in DST. This form will allow you to sign up for the information list for registration to DST's outdoor league. Registration is usually in mid-March, and we will contact everyone on this list with the details about how and when to register several weeks before registration.
We have listed some common questions below:
- What is PRIORITY / OPEN registration? DST has three phases of registration. Returning Member Registration (last seasons members get an opportunity to register first), Priority Registration (open to under represented groups), and Open Registration. We will send more detailed information on this in March.
- How will I know if I am eligible for priority registration? You will receive information about criteria for priority registration in the Spring.
- How many spots will there be for open registration? It depends year to year, in the last 3 years it has ranged between 25 - 45.
- When are games played? Sundays throughout the summer between 10 and 5. (Holiday weekends excepted) [pending approval of our permit].
- Where are the games played? Withrow Park between Logan and Carlaw south of Danforth. [pending approval of our permit].
- What are the league dates? The first game will be Sunday, May 10th and games will run through September 27th [pending approval of our permit].